|Buyer Rebate Program|
We don't mind sharing our Commission!
With all things being equal – wouldn’t you rather buy a home and get a commission rebate credit at closing!
Example: You purchase a home for $250,000 x 1% = $2500 rebate. It's that simple. The rebate is issued to you as a credit towards your closing costs or options in the event you are purchasing a new homes. Certain terms and conditions apply. We cannot pay the rebate outside of escrow as this is unethical in the State of Nevada. If you're financing the purchase, the rebate must be approved by your lender and the loan program you are using.
*Based upon Executive Realty Services receiving a 3% commission from the seller.
*How To Qualify For The Buyer Rebate Program?
1. Listing Broker/Builder MUST offer the buyer's agent at least a 3% commission on property chosen by the buyer(s).
2. Executive Realty Services shall be the exclusive buyer's agent/broker for your home purchase.
3. You MUST sign a buyer representation agreement for 6 months
4. If you are looking to purchase a New Home, one of our agents MUST accompany you to the sales office on your 1st visit (no exceptions).
5. You are free to attend Open Houses, but don’t forget to tell agents that you are represented by Executive Realty Services. Give them our business card/contact information and don’t sign-in or provide any information to the Realtor working at the open house.
6. The buyer MUST have found the home in less than 5 showings (repeat showings to the same home count as one showing). Any more than (5) showings, the rebate will be according to the showing schedule chart below.
7. Qualifying property MUST be priced at $250,000 or higher in order to qualify.
Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Guidelines
In order for our company to receive the Buyer-Agent Commission, the Greater Las Vegas Association rules state we must be the first "point-of-contact" for each property you are considering (known as "Procuring Cause"). This means that you cannot call the Listing Broker directly to talk with them about the property, then call us later and say that you want to buy the property with us as your Buyer-Agent. If you did call the Listing Broker directly, then that Listing Broker may be entitled to the entire listing commission. You would not receive any commission refund from that Listing Broker.
Executive Realty Services must have on file a signed Buyer Representation Agreement for each of our Buyer-Clients. This agreement allows us to represent your best interests, and receive the Buyer-Agent commission in your transaction, as long as we were the first "point-of-contact".
Our Buyer-Clients must identify themselves as being represented by Executive Realty Services at any open houses they attend.
We will set you up on automated email campaign with properties that fit your criteria.
We will provide you with a mobile app so that you can search for properties.
We will schedule all appointments to view your selected properties.
We will advise you as to current market selling prices.
We will complete your Offer To Purchase documentation.
We will strategize with you, and negotiate your offer with the Listing Broker.
We will obtain all necessary signatures upon Offer Acceptance.
We will guide you every step of the way, from contract contingencies, to title work, to closing.
You MUST be ready to close within 90 days of signing our Buyer Representation Agreement or 180 days if you are purchasing a new home.
You MUST be Pre-Approved with a Mortgage Lender or Bank, and provide us with the Pre-Approval Letter.
You will need to search Realtor.com or www.vegasflatfee.com to find properties that meet your needs. Realtor.com is the easiest and most up to date website which contains every property currently listed in the Las Vegas MLS. On Realtor.com you can register and enter all the specific criteria for the type of property you are looking for...and when new properties are listed which meet your criteria, those listings will be automatically emailed to you. We can also set you up to get listing emailed to you with your specific criteria.
Once you find properties you like, call or email or text us with the MLS Numbers, and we will schedule the showings.
You're probably wondering why would we rebate part of our commission to home buyers?
Because we can. It's perfectly legal to offer incentives in the state of Nevada**. For some home buyers, a rebate could be the deciding factor as to whether they should or should not purchase a home, especially with today's competitive Real Estate market and some buyers needing assistance with their closing costs.
How To Begin? Simple...
STEP 1: Email [email protected] or call our office to get started 702-278-8871.